"He said to them, 'Go into all the world and proclaim the gospel to the whole creation.'" Mark 16:15 ESV
Be equipped with what you need to share the love and grace of Christ with others through the unique format of Keola®, as well as help many walk in health gracefully by and for Jesus.
Whether you are currently teaching physical fitness or just a lover of Jesus who feels led, you qualify for training. This training e-textbook equips you with all you need to teach your own Keola Christian Alternative to Yoga classes in your community and sphere of influence. On completion (with agreement to maintain the integrity of the exercise by adding the elements below), you will have the freedom to bring the Gospel message to others through Keola to your church, ministry, or business royalty-free. For details on how this intellectual property usage works see below or email firstname.lastname@example.org. When you are ready to begin, follow the links on this page.
Keola® Christian Fitness
Christian Alternative To Yoga
You will need to fill out the registration form agreeing to the Terms and Conditions on this page and purchase the Training Manual. That's it!
We are here to support you as you train and can't wait to get to know you! Are you on FB? We have a private instructor group. We have a prayer team in place to pray for you, your family, and your area. We have also started training support via monthly Zoom sessions. So excited to have you joining us! We are growing and learning, too. It's an honor to have you join us!
This e-textbook with supplemental videos trains in all the tools you need to teach Keola® to the people and in the style you are called to.
Terms and Conditions For Teaching Keola®
1. You have made Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior, believing He is the Son of God who came to the earth to die for your sins (fully God and fully man) and was resurrected to life.
2. You have purchased the Keola® training manual (or e-course) and have completed it.
3. You agree to teach the eight elements of Keola® in all your classes.
4. You agree to place links to www.keolafit.com and www.youtube.com/keolafit in a clearly visible location on all electronic media, including websites, blogs, social media, YouTube or other video channels, and emails, that promote or display any portion of your Keola® classes and/or instructional services.
5. You agree to add www.keolafit.com to all paper/print advertisements that promote or display your Keola® classes and/or instructional services including class flyers, church announcements, and business cards.
6. You agree to vocally credit/reference Keola Fit or www.keolafit.com in any spoken advertisements, high profile classes, retreats, or special events that involve Keola®.
7. This royalty-free usage enables you to teach Keola® to a live audience. You may charge a fee for your instruction services, but you may NOT sell products associated with the Keola® trademarks and copyrights, including but not limited to videos, clothing, and workout gear. Please refer students to this website for those products.
8. You have read, understand, and agree to the note below*. You hereby release and discharge Alli Becker, www.keolafit.com, and it's officers, owners, and affiliates from any and all claims or causes of action (known or unknown) resulting from your Keola® training, participation, and/or teaching.
9. If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms, which shall remain in full force and effect.
*Please Note: Completing this self study program, does not qualify you for endorsement by Alli Becker and/or www.keolafit.com. Promoting your classes online is your responsibility. Only instructors who participate in live trainings with Alli Becker will be considered for inclusion on the Live Classes/Services page of this website or the FB page. You are encouraged to start your own blog or page for your business/ministry, as well as tag @keolafit on social media to share what you are doing. All training and teaching is at your own risk. Alli Becker, www.keolafit.com, and its officers, owners, and affiliates are not responsible for any accidents, injuries, or loss to you or anyone you teach as a result of this training manual or videos. All exercise is performed at your own risk. Please consult a physician before beginning this or any exercise program. Stop the exercise immediately if you feel pain or problems. This notice is subject to change at any time. Your continued participation in Keola® signifies your continued agreement. Any changes will be posted on this website. Please revisit often to view any new notices. (last updated 4/23/20)
(Beach path image credit: Sara Marie)