A Great Bible Study and Workout Steppingstone
With a Message Every Christian Needs
A fresh look at David and Goliath
If you are wanting to form new workout or Bible reading habits, this program is a great choice for you! We take both in small pieces, so you can fit them into your day without excuses. Studies show it takes 21 days to form a habit, so you'll get an extra week just to make it stick.
In that time frame, we are going to do much... slaughtering some intense giants. Check out the video below for more!
A Simple, But Powerful Study
Sharing the Student Welcome Video
Who This Course Is For:
- You want to be active in Christ, but you don't know where to start.
- You want to grow in the Lord and/or in body, but you don't have a lot of time.
- You hesitate on doing what God is asking you to do for fear of failure.
- Sometimes you wonder if God loves you.
- Sometimes you feel misunderstood, even in Christian circles.
- You feel like God is calling you to something bigger.
- You've never done mat-based movement or have tried some, but would like to learn a Christ-centered version and progress at a reasonable pace.
- You want to be bold and fearless in Jesus!
If you said "Yes" to three or more, then this course would be a great fit for you!
This Course Is Not For:
Someone who isn't willing to make a small amount of time in their schedule for the Word, exercise, and God.
Someone who feels fully confident in their calling and doesn't need any encouragement.
Someone looking for an intense exercise program that will produce rapid physical results.
Here's the Layout and a Glimpse at the Curriculum
- Short reading & 15 minute study of that Word (2 each week, 8 total)
- Two 5 min mat-based Keola® movement sessions digesting each study (4 each week, 16 total)
- A 30 min mat-based Keola® workout blending all the week's movement and studies into one workout each week (4 total, plus a post-program bonus!)
- Total Time: 4 weeks | Main Scripture: 1 Samuel 17
The only required equipment is a sticky mat. Still crushing excuses here! You'll see other helpful optional tools in a few of the workouts, but try things first and see what you might want from there.
Lots of great stuff in this Keola Christian Fitness online school setting to help you as you grow in fitness and intimacy with God. Here are just a few...